Craftsman's Knife HVK
Knife developed and adapted to meet the needs of craftsmen, with a blade made from Japanese knife steel. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove. The blade is made from 2.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages, with a final honing on a leather strop.
- Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Knives in packs of 50 supplied in a robust fabric shoulder bag that can be used later as a case/cooler bag.
- Craftsman’s knife HVK-PH is supplied with a cardboard case instead of a holster.