With the new dead blow hammer DB from Hultafors you can count on all the power you need, but with reduced recoil and without sparks. The dead blow function uses steel balls to cushion the shock and reduce recoil.
The design features soft faces that minimises the risk of leaving marks on the work piece, and a flat area on the head that allows upright storage. Ergonomic handle of fibreglass and a grip in Santoprene rubber.
- "Our Dead blow hammers have a Santoprene handle that provides an optimal grip, reduces the risk of repetitive strain injury and improves the craftsman's working environment. We are constantly working to develop new solutions that will facilitate the everyday life of craftsmen and our dead blow hammer series is no exception with their great looks and fantastic grips", says Håkan Carlsson, product manager at Hultafors.
DEAD BLOW HAMMER DB
Hammer head covered with Urethane and a dead blow function using steel balls to cushion the shock and reduce recoil. Soft faces that is gentle on the work piece and non-sparking. Ergonomic handle of fibreglass and with a grip of Santoprene rubber.
- Soft faces, easy on the work piece.
- Dead blow function uses steel balls to cushion the shock and reduce recoil.
- Ergonomic handle of fibreglass and grip of Santoprene rubber.
- Flat area on head allows upright storage.