Wrecking bar manufactured in high quality steel with ergonomic rubber-clad handle. Articulated claw adjustable to nine different positions features notched end ideal for pulling out nails. The curved section at the chisel makes space for the hand and minimizes the risk of crushing damage.
- Adjustable claw in nine steps for best working position.
- Wide, ground contact surfaces and thin ends make it easy to use in narrow spaces and reduce the risk of leaving marks.
- Optimised claw for pulling out nails.
- Forged I-beam profile and hardened steel the entire length.
- Easily break up wooden floors, lift doors or adjust construction framework.
Additional information: Registered Community Design No. 001307557-1/3