Pry Bar Aluminum, with Pinch PointHultafors - Ireland Find store
Able to withstand high breaking loads. The bent point prevents you trapping your fingers close to the floor. Can be used when tear down moulds.
- Manufactured in "Aerospace aluminium" for high strenght and less flexing.
- Lighter and easier to work with, especially when working at shoulder height.
- An aluminium tool does not rust, and has a better resistance to cold.
- It can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed.
- The tip is made of hardened steel ‘SB-27’ and will therefore last for a long time.
|View image||841024||A 1500 SB||1500 mm||1 pcs||3200 g|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport volume||Transport weight||EAN|
|841024||80 mm||1500 mm||40 mm||4.8 l||3.2 kg||7391408410243 .|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport weight||Transport volume||EAN|
|841024||80 mm||40 mm||1500 mm||3.2 kg||4.8 l|