The SFRP 18A is an ergonomic snap-off knife with tail fin. The knife is suitable for all-round use such as cutting plasterboard, insulation, aqua panel and wood. The design with rubberised grip makes it suitable for materials demanding more power. Tapered for better visibility, access and control. The tail fin efficiently tucks carpets or opens cans. The knife is made of durable PC-plastic (polycarbonate) with a steel core for added stability. It comes with 4 blades, 1 in the blade rail and the extra 3 in the dispenser that the knife holds. 1 mm thick metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Used for cutting drywall, insulation, and wood.
- Available with auto lock (A) and wheel lock (W) function.
- Use the angled tip as a guide for measuring 45 and 90 degrees.
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage. Can hold a dispenser with 3 spare blades.