The SFP 18A is a robust snap-off knife with a tail fin. The knife is suitable for all-round use such as cutting plastic, paperboard and stripping cables. The slim design makes it suitable for all-round use. Tapered for better visibility, access and control. The tail fin efficiently tucks carpets or opens cans. The knife is made of durable PC-plastic (polycarbonate) with a steel core for added stability. 1 mm thick metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Used for cutting plastic, drywall, stripping cables and removing silicone residue.
- Available with auto lock (A) and wheel lock (W) function.
- The tail fin efficiently tucks carpets or opens cans
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage. Slim design takes up little space and can be stored in pocket.