HatchetHultafors - Ireland Find store
A small axe for outdoor use in forests and open land. Made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork, it is also suitable for work in the garden. The shaft is curved and made from hickory. An edge protector is included.
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- An edge protector is included with the axe, but is also available to purchase separately as a spare.
Additional information: Edge protector 840640, intended for axe 840066 and 840086. Edge protector 840642, intended for axe 840025.
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport volume||Transport weight||EAN|
|840640||20 mm||200 mm||80 mm||0.32 l||0.027 kg||7391408406406 .|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport weight||Transport volume||EAN|